Thursday 22 December 2011

Heart SMS


When heart beats it says "lub-dub".
Do U know whats it means?
LUB says "Live Ur life Best"
DUB says "Do Ur Best in life"
Enjoy every heart beat.


I can never let my heart break,
if it beats 4u,
i can never let my smile fade, if it smiles 4u.
I can never let my love end, if its 4u.. 



Some people have nice eyes,
Some have nice smiles & others have nice faces..
But You have all of them with a nice HEART...


My heart says that you like me,
My eyes says that you feel something for me,
My mind says that you think of me,
But till now you are quiet.........


Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?
Because.....
You Always Remain close to my HEART
n far from my EYES.


Till the end of time...
In a world so close to me...
I'm just so in love...
With a girl who's in my heart...
I Love U...


I may run out of message to text you.
I may run out of jokes too.
I may also run out of battery or even a Tk. too.
But my heart won't run out of space for you!



No Greeting Card To Give..
No Sweet Flower To Send..
No Cute Graphic To Forward..
JUST
a Loving Heart ...





As we grow older together,
As we continue to change with age,
There is one thing that will never change.
I will always keep falling in love with you my sweet heart



I nvr Beleived in dreams
until i met you
U r my dream come true
Sweet Heart
Cute+adorable+lovely+charming
sweet wrds can b easily found
bt some1 as sweet as you is hard 2 find
Sweet Heart
i am so lucky 2 hve you in my life

.
Sweetheart! ur luv iz everything dat i dreamed, u fill my life with happiness. u r da 1 who fill my days with luv.


Measured By Miles
U r Far 4rm Me,
Measured By Thoughts
U r Closer 2 Me,
Measurd By Closd Eyes
U r Wid Me,
&

Measurd By Heart
U r In Me... <-:...




No comments:

Post a Comment