Friday 23 December 2011

I Miss You SMS

If u wanna know how much i miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other u miss is how much i miss u....


Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed. 


In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...


Am simple BYE make us cry, A simple JOKE make us laugh, simple CARE make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I miss you. 


 A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.


My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u, my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I’m not with u.


There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U. 


Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.


Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I’m just giving u time to miss me!


We Miss SomeOne OnLy For
TWO Reasons:
The person is in your heart
OR
either You Wanted to be in
That person's HEarT


wht colour u get.~~
red.....=....i like u....
pink....=....u r cutee pie
green...=....funny
... white...=...so good :D
orange.=....u r awesumm...
black ...=....i miss u very much


Every time my phone rings,
I take a breathe in slowly and pray
That its finally you,
Calling to say
I miss you too


Love D One Who Care For You,
Care The One Who Share With You,
Share The One Who Knows You,
Know The One Who Miss You,
But Don’t Miss The One Who Is Made For You…


Check my Spelling mistake

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
X
Y
Z
obsly i'm missing ""U"" yaar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment